Social Media Marketing Intern
YorkLand Private Limited is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern for Lahore Office.
Company is looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing expert to help shape and implement social media engagement with customers, partners, and the industry. As a Social Media Marketing Intern he/she would become the voice of Company on all social media channels. Social media is made up of networks, blogs and websites. The ideal Social Media Marketing Intern is a self-starter with a finger on the pulse of social media. He/ she has to be highly skilled at planning social media strategies. Candidates for this position should have to experience in strategic thinking, writing communications plans, and generating content, digital publicity, buzz and consumer engagements for a variety of clients simultaneously.
Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Creating social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Creating content, including text of posts, video and images for use on social media
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, Clients, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Collecting customer data and analyzing interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reporting progress to senior marketing management
- Making efforts for growth and expansion of company’s social media presence into new social media platforms
- Increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram etc.
- Researching and monitoring activity of company competitors
- Creating and distributing written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Social Media Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Communications or Marketing, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience/Knowledge with Major Social Media Platforms.
|Job Category||Maverix Digital - Success System|
|Job Type||Full Time|